GUILT FREE APPLE RICOTTA PIE
Author: Melissa Kathryn
Serves: 1 SERVING
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 fresh apples
- Grapeseet or coconut oil
- Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- In a small bowl mix 1 cup Ricotta Cheese with 2 tsp of
- honey and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Cut Thick apple slices. Brush sides with grapeseed oil or
- coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place flat side on hot grill pan until fruit has grill marks
- for 3 -4 mins. Brush tops with oil, turn over, and move to
- indirect heat.
- Take off grill and place 2tsp of Ricotta on top, drizzle with
- honey and serve!