SWEET N’ SALTY HEALTHY POPCORN
Author: Melissa Kathryn
Serves: 6 Servings
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup Popcorn Kernels
- Sea Salt, Pepper and a pinch of Paprika to taste.
- ½ cup Raw Shelled Pistachios
- ½ cup unsweetened Cranberries
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
- Drop 3 tbsp Popcorn Kernels into the hot oil and
- place a lid on the pot; cook until 1 kernel has popped.
- Remove the lid and pour in the remaining popcorn.
- Return the lid to the pot and cook popcorn, shaking
- pot back and forth over burner, until there are 1 to
- seconds between pops for about 5mins.
- Quickly transfer popcorn to a large bowl; combine
- pistachios and cranberries and add spices to taste;
- toss popcorn with your hands to coat evenly.