Author: Melissa Kathryn
Serves: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons honey, or more to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot over high heat. Drop 3 popcorn kernels into the hot oil
- and place a lid on the pot; cook until 1 kernel has popped. Remove the lid and pour in
- the remaining popcorn. Return the lid to the pot and cook popcorn, shaking pot back
- and forth over burner, until there are 1 to 2 seconds between pops, about 5 minutes.
- Quickly transfer popcorn to a large bowl; evenly drizzle honey over popcorn. Add salt
- and cinnamon; toss popcorn with your hands to coat evenly.