It starts today!
As much as you want to go with the flow, I know you like being challenged and given guidance and action steps to take. I get it, you make enough decisions and take care of so much, it’s exhausting. When it comes time to take care of you, you want someone to do it for you!
Since I can’t physically come there and do this for you, I thought I’d create a helpful and fun way for you to feel good and get results, while having fun this month!
This is your November Challenge:
Instructions: Pick 1 tip from the list below and action that tip, every day for 1 week, then add 1 more next week and so on. By the end of November you will have completed the list and will be doing a total of 4 new action steps daily that will help you to create a body and life you love!
Now it’s time to pick your 1 Tip, (ONLY 1 – overachievers, trust me, set yourself up for success and just choose 1 to start) You have 20 to choose from!
*Hint: Pick something you are excited to do, this is meant to be fun:)
- Complete 30-50 squats while brushing your teeth in the morning
- Drink warm water with lemon and a dash of cayenne pepper first thing in the morning
- Go to bed 30 minutes earlier
- Eat breakfast and make sure you have lean protein, 20 grams (1 egg, 3 egg white omelette, 1 plain greek yogurt, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, protein shake, hard boiled egg, quinoa)
- Make dinner your smallest meal
- Drink 3 liters of water
- Dry brush your body (get a dry brush and go in a circular motion starting at your feet toward your head to increase circulation, ease cellulite and shed dry skin)
- Cut out processed sugar
- Drink coffee midday instead of first thing on an empty stomach – add cinnamon and dash of cayenne instead of sugar and cream
- Set daily intention ex: My intention is to only experience joy and ease throughout my day
- Journal your thoughts each morning or evening for 1 week
- Commit to 30 minutes of moving your body daily
- Create a standing desk at your home or office
- Set your phone to alarm every 20 minutes to remind you to stand up and move throughout your day
- Begin strength training 2-3 days per week (depending on your level)
- Try a new workout class
- Prep your meals and snacks for the week
- Practice mindful eating – do not eat in front of the TV. Be completely undistracted and set a beautiful table setting for yourself. Be with you and experience your food. Eat when you are hungry, stop when full, put your fork down between bites. Ask yourself what it is you are hungry for.
- Wear an outfit that’s been hiding in your closet, that you’ve been wanting to wear but haven’t
- Wear red lipstick and make eye contact with every person you pass
Remember consistency is key!
You have 30 days, make them count! If you action 4 of these items you will see and feel results.
*Keep it simple
You’ve got this!