Are you a priority or last on your list?
This seems like such a simple question and something we should know how to do or just do innately.
The truth is, you once did do this naturally and effortlessly.
But as life took hold, this shifted and you began speaking negatively to yourself, dieting, wanting to look different, be a different weight, be someone other than you. This is when you begin loving yourself based on contingencies.
If you feel good and like what you see, you’re happy.
If your weight is down, you’re happy.
If your belly is flat upon waking, you’re happy.
I’ve found the majority do not love themselves, not fully. They actually have a hard time looking at themselves in the mirror. Saying kind things to themselves, thinking loving and positive thoughts….
Do you love yourself fully exactly as you are? That includes you and your body…they are one in the same.
Answer these questions to know for sure:
- Can you accept compliments or do you deflect them or belittle your accomplishments?
- Is it hard for you to receive love?
- Do you look at yourself in the mirror with admiration or disgust?
- Is your happiness contingent on your weight and what the scale says?
- Do you struggle to ask for help?
If you answered yes to any or all the above then please watch today’s Weight Loss Wednesday video where I teach you 3 Powerful Steps you can do today, to begin loving you, all of you.