GRILLED PEACHES WITH CINNAMON & VANILLA ICE CREAM
Author: Melissa Kathryn
Serves: 1 serving
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 fresh peaches
- Grapeseed or coconut oil
- 1-2 Scoops Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
- Cut peaches along the center all the way around and twist
- halves off the pit. Brush cut sides with grapeseed oil or
- coconut oil.
- Place flat side on hot grill until fruit has grill marks, 3-4mins.
- Brush tops with oil turn over, and move to indirect heat.
- Sprinkle cut sides with cinnamon.
- Take off grill and fill inside with 1 scoop of ice cream
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.