No Bake Energy Balls
Author: Melissa Kathryn
Serves: About 3 dozen
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- ⅔ cup toasted coconut flakes
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flaxseed or wheat germ
- ½ cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let
- chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1" in
- diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.