Nicole Moore is a love coach who helps, powerful, influential women find their ideal partner. Using her signature Love Works Method.
She’s helped thousands of women find lasting love fast and create epic relationships!
Whether you’re wanting to call in your soulmate or deepen the relationship you’re in – this episode is for you!
Nicole’s approach to love is unique and most of all it works! She practices what she teaches and preaches and has the man and love to show for it!
Most of all she’s helped thousands of women find love, through finding themselves and owning their worth.
She and I are so aligned in our teachings, which is why I knew with the holiday’s coming; love, relationships and conscious communication are subjects that are needed now more than ever!
Here are a few questions I asked in today’s episode:
- How did you overcome dating a narcissist
- How did you believe love was meant for you? Even when it didn’t show up?
- What is the best way to speak to our partners to get them to hear you
- How to get them to do what you want – without being a “nag”
- Being in your feminine – what does this mean – how do we do it?
- How to get a man to treat you like a queen
- What if you are the breadwinner – how do you not act from your maculine
What you’ll learn:
- Signs you’re dating a narcissist and what to do to get out before it’s too late
- Steps to believe the love you want it meant for you
- How to attract in your ideal partner
- Discover how to make dating fun
- How to get your partner to treat you like a Queen
- What to do if you’ve been told you’re too masculine
- Powerful communication to get your partner to respond the way you want them too
- How to drop into your feminine when you’re the breadwinner or just exhausted
Get Your Wholeness Podcast FREE Gift
Receive additional FREE trainings with Melissa Kathryn on Youtube Here
Join MK’s Exclusive FREE Online Community
Have Questions, Need Support or Want Melissa to Coach You? Email us at email@example.com
Receive Weekly Inspiration, Coaching and Mindset Tips and the latest news on events, programs and retreats at www.melissakathryn.com
Follow Melissa on social media:
Listen to the Wholeness Podcast on:
Click here to leave a review!