CHOCOLATE ALMOND CHIA PALEO PROTEIN PUDDING
Decadent, smooth, creamy and delicious – this recipe hits the spot and will leave you wanting more! A definite crowd pleaser! This can be served as a snack or dessert! Make it in batches, serve it chilled and eat it slowly to savor every bite!
- 1.5 cups Almond Milk(I like Silk Brand)
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
- Stevia or Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 2 Tsp Cocoa Nibs
- 2 Tsp Slivered Almonds
- Put the almond milk, chia seeds, sweetener, protein powder, and salt in a container with lid and stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, eat as is, chilled and Sprinkle with cocoa nibs and slivered almond on top or mix throughout.
HIGH-PROTEIN STRAWBERRY BANANA MOUSE
This is the perfect high-protein, beautifying snack!
Look like a superstar in the kitchen and treat yourself like a queen with this high-protein, beautifying snack! This recipe can be made in large batches or prepare for individual servings. I love it because you can add it as a topper, freeze it or have it chilled!
- 2 egg whites (1/2 cup liquid egg white)
- 1 tbsp. Stevia
- 2 oz. frozen banana
- 1 ¾oz. frozen strawberry
- Fresh berries(optional)
- Blend the egg whites and Stevia until the egg whites are firm (1-2 minutes). You should be able to hold the blender upside down without the egg whites falling out.
- When the egg whites are firm, add the banana and berries and blend until the consistency is smooth and everything is pink.
- Serve in a bowl with a few fresh berries or use as a side
Each ball provides 5grams of protein and 9 grams of good fat to help keep you satisfied and give you ample energy! Great to have for a long day out, hiking, travel and more!
Whether you’re on the go, out for a long workout or need healthy snacks for your family, these are sure to hit the spot and be a crowd pleaser! All you need is one and you’re good to go! Satisfied, energized and feeling proud for taking care of yourself with the high-quality foods for you and your loved ones!
Best of all they are super simple and easy to make!
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dried shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup nut butter
- 2½ cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini dark chocolate morsels
- In a food processor, grind walnuts to medium/fine grind.
- Add flaxseed and process for 30 seconds.
- Add cinnamon, coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds, nut butter, oats, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract. Process for 20 seconds.
- Place mixture in a bowl and add mini dark chocolate morsels. Mix gently with hands to incorporate all ingredients.
- Hand roll into 1-inch balls (about the size of a ping pong ball) and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Allow to chill for a minimum of one hour before serving.
- Keep covered in the fridge for up to one week.
PALEO PROTEIN POPSICLES
These are amazing for hot spring and summer months or when you’re wanting a sweet and healthy treat!
All you’ll need usually is some Popsicle Molds and a freezer. You might also need a Nutri-bullet (love mine) or a blender.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons all-natural unsalted nut butter (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender. You must blend them otherwise you will have cocoa and protein chunks.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds leaving about 1/2-inch room (as the mixture expands it will expand).
- Freeze or at least eight hours.
VANILLA CINNAMON PARFAIT-PROTEIN PUNCH
Tastes like a dessert that serves as a meal or snack! A healthy recipe that feels like a sweet treat- what could be better! This recipe is quick, simple and delicious!
- 1 Cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1 Cup mixed berries(strawberry, blackberries and blueberries are great)
- 1 Tbsp walnuts
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tsp cinnamon,
- 1 Tsp stevia or monk fruit
In a bowl, combine yogurt, sweetener, cinnamon, protein powder in a bowl. Take your bowl or glass
and layer berries and mixture with a few crushed nuts on each layer. Top the parfait with a dusting of cinnamon and a drizzle of honey with a few chopped nuts, to complete this mighty muscle-building meal or snack.
Summer Extravaganza Salad
Makes 4, double ingredients to double the servings
Sweet, savory, fresh and light all in one bite! This salad will have your taste buds souring, with multiple flavors to quench your thirst, refresh your palette and leave you feeling satisfied!
- Fresh Organic Spinach
- 1 Cup of Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- Sliced Jicama
- 1/2 cup pistachios -raw, unsalted
- 1/2 onion sweet white onion
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Balsamic – 1/4 cup
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Mix in a bowl and chill until serving
Spicy Salmon Deviled Eggs
(3 in 1 Protein Punch!)
Smooth, spicy, creamy and delicious! Not your typical deviled eggs, these are packing a high protein, nutrient dense punch, and they taste delicious! So, if you’re watching your waistline and wanting to mix up your meals, and have your guests’ ravings, give them a try!
All you need is one and you’re done! These savory apps or snacks are filled with healthy fats, protein and everything you’d want for a satisfying snack and to kick those cravings to the curb!
- 1 dozen organic eggs
- 1 small avocado
- sea salt
- Wild Canned Salmon in water
- Hard boil 1 dozen organic eggs
- Cut in halves and take out the yoke
- only save 2 yokes for mixture (pls use yokes for other dishes or eat on their own)
- 1 can organic wild salmon in water – drained
- 1 avocado – cut and-pitted
- Add sea salt to taste
- Add pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of paprika once egg white cups are filled with mixture
In a bowl mix 1 can of salmon in water with 1 small avocado, and 2 egg yolks, add in sea salt and pepper to taste.
Fill egg whites with 1tbsp of mixture
Then add a dash of paprika!
Voila -beautiful, healthy, clean and delicious.
Skin Glowing Greens Smoothie
Serves 2-4 people.
- 1½ cups water
- 1 head of organic romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ large bunch or ¾ small bunch of organic spinach
- 3-4 organic celery stalks, chopped
- 1 organic apple, cored and chopped
- 1 organic pear cored and chopped
- 1 organic banana
Add water, romaine lettuce and spinach to the blender and mix on a low speed until smooth. Gradually moving to high speeds, add celery, apple and pear. Add the banana last with lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Matcha Me Crazy
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Scoop Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Coconut, Almond or Cashew Milk
- Optional: Sweetener – 1packet of stevia
Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.