In today’s episode receive health, mindset and life hacks for the pandemic and beyond as Melissa is interviewed, sharing her expertise with you.
Melissa speaks with Dr. Kellyann Petrucci about how the pandemic has impacted our relationship with food, breaking old habits, and how to advocate for yourself.
Melissa talks about why saying “yes” to a diet is making yourself wrong. They also discuss body image, how weight connects to self-worth, and how to control your environment to create the change you want to see in your life.
Here is an overview of the interview you will hear in today’s Wholeness Podcast from two top leaders in their field:
- Emotional eating that has surfaced during the pandemic is an opportunity to to make long-term changes.
- We are seeking to fill a connection.
- Ask yourself:
- Am I really hungry?
- What’s going on in my life right now?
- Start working on the things you used to shelve as just “hobbies.”
- Be conscious of what you’re actually doing to enact change.
- You have to set the example for yourself to take care of yourself.
- There are practical ways to make these changes.
- How can women move past the lies about their body image?
- For many, food has taken on human form.
- You are having a human connection to that substance.
- It’s not about will power, but learning what you need emotionally.
- Get clear on what it is that you really want — because you can do it.
What You’ll Learn
- We need to ask ourselves: “what am I needing?”
- We need pattern interruption to break the wheel.
- Our higher selves are already speaking through our
- Your mindset of survival is going to pull you back to what’s familiar.
- The old paradigm that women need to be “all things to all people” is a lie.
- We might be going through an oxytocin deficiency, and we’re looking for that hit.
- You’re either in your own “dieter’s prison” or feeling like you’re not good enough.
- Any deficiencies you see in yourself, you will look to salve with food.
- The 5-5-5 method for birthing a connection to yourself.
- Use “mirror work” to really appreciate yourself.
- What you’re in control of is your environment.
“Where we restrict, we rebel.”
“We start developing our physical self-worth at the very young age of 10.”
“If you were holding your baby, would you ever say the things you say to yourself?”
“Your thoughts are your beliefs, and your beliefs become your reality.”
“I am a limitless being filled with love.”
“Take your power back…make your experience one that serves you.”
Are you interested in joining Love Your Body, Lose The Weight? Get your support session with Melissa, to see if its the right next step for you and to learn more.
Go here to schedule!
Go here to learn more about Love Your Body, Lose The Weight 6-Month LIVE program – Starts Soon! 6 Spots left!
Have Questions, Need Support or Want Melissa to Coach You? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Weekly Inspiration, Coaching and Mindset Tips and the latest news on events, programs and retreats at www.melissakathryn.com
Follow Melissa on social media:
Listen to the Wholeness Podcast on:
Click here to leave a review!