41 Fun Facts About Me… tell me about you!
It’s Fridayyy and it’s time to shake things up! I have a feeling we have a lot more in common than you think
In honor of my birthday month, I’m sharing 41 Fun Facts and things you don’t know about me…
41 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I saved my own life by advocating for my health – I heard a voice that told me repeatedly to get my throat checked – I had no lumps, no illness no signs of anything, after 3 doctors told me I had nothing to worry about, I had thyroid cancer that was wanting to spread to my lymph system.
- I designed my prom dress and recently wore it to a wedding…22 years later and it was still in-style and fit! I think I have another career coming #MKDesigns
- I lived in Florence Italy and worked as a bartender while going to school there (Best advice, make the drinks extra strong and the right color and no-one will return them…so true!)
- My middle brother Brendan ( we’re Irish twins) and I lived together in NYC for 3 years #Bestroommateever and we backpacked across Europe together.
- I’ve been to 26 countries and counting and have a goal of 40 in the next 8 years.
- I’m half Italian, half Irish…this alone speaks volumes
- I’m a hypnotherapist, trauma healer and body intuitive #thingsyoumightnotknow
- I love roller coasters and amusement parks!
- During my experience with cancer I had a spiritual awakening that changed everything for me and brought me fully back to my faith.
- Have channeled – um, this was interesting to say the least, and very unexpected but the healing for my clients has been magical, so I’ve learned A LOT about this.
- Designed clothes, handbags, jewelry and did for the first 12 years of my career.
- I love stand up comedy and geek out watching it and once performed it live.
- I believe food is medicine and healed myself of lifelong asthma through removing dairy from my diet and never looked back.
- I love anything gold and rose gold. It’s all I wear…Lol.
- I easily could eat guac and dessert for dinner and call it a day.
- Hip Hop, Rap and R&B is what you will find me dancing too.
- I love to bargain shop and have a talent for getting great finds…LOVE Marshalls, TJ Maxx and HomeGoods – I could easily teach a course.
- I’m a Hallmark Movie junkie…especially at Christmas
- Tequila is my drink of choice and I’ve been known to give amazing intuitive readings after a few #tequilashaman
- Christmas is my favorite holiday..like I start listening to xmas music in October. Yup I’m that girl
- I recently became a coffee drinker and am starting to scare myself with my love for Peet’s coffee…
- I’m a TEDx speaker
- I went on a an adventure trip to Brazil in the jungle by myself and didn’t have wifi for 12 days and LOVED it #heaven #lovebeingdisconnected
- Family is everything to me…everything
- I am the youngest of 3 and have two older brothers, Joe and Brendan that are awesome, my buds! #grateful
- I wrote an international best-selling book.
- I went to all-girls…wait there’s more, private, catholic school for 18 years!
- I was Spirit Club president in high school #waitwhatisthat #arewesurprised
- I secretly want to be a back up dancer for Beyonce (ok maybe not so secret)
- I eat ice cream, yogurt and anything soft with baby spoons…I’m sure there is something psychological there
- I’ve been journaling and writing poetry since I was 10 years old and read from stage.
- Kathryn is my middle name…#stagename
- I was labeled Class Clown in highschool…apparently I’m really funny
- I had an Eat, Pray Love moment, sold everything and left NYC after 14 years to move across the country with only 4 suitcases…talk about de-cluttering
- I froze my eggs and have to tell you, if you’re on the fence, do it. #worthit
- My parents have been together 50 years in November and met at age 14. #soulmates
- My nephew was just born on my birthday on April 18th! #bestpresentever
- I’m obsessed with audible and amazon. I don’t know how we existed before Prime or Apple for that matter.
- I grew up in Wilmington, DE…not NYC. #Delawareisastate How do people not know this?
- I starred in a short horror film 2 years ago called Bogi where I was terrorized by a clown #gripping
- I’m an aunt to 4 amazing little ones, and Godmother to 3. #beyondblessed
And now it’s your turn!
Share with me, what is 1 thing you don’t normally tell people or those closest to you might not even know?
It’s super fun and liberating to let others in!
Share with me here.
I can’t wait to get to know you better!
P.S. I have an awesome surprise I’m putting together for you in honor of closing out my birthday month! So make sure to keep your eye on your inbox Monday! It’s going to be BIG!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!