Have you noticed when life feels overwhelming, we turn to powers outside of ourselves to give us insight and guidance for what the next best step is?
I was conflicted and said “Universe, God, show me a sign. I want a big, no miss sign for what to do next.”
Sure enough, God works his magic and answered me in the most beautiful and grandiose way. As I sat at dinner, a double rainbow appeared. I’ve never seen one before. It was magical, majestic, beautiful and as I sat, I immediately went to google it’s meaning. It was as if the sign wasn’t enough of an answer. I needed it fully spelled out…
“A double rainbow means serendipitous magic is on the way, the path of personal magic is opening for you. Be true to yourself and your dreams and know that the Universe is comspiring on your behalf. This also tells you that your intuition is keener than you might have imagined… it says “it’s a sure sign to trust your vibes”.”
– Universe of Symbolism
I’m a big believer in listening to your inner guide, to tuning in, instead of tuning out, but our minds can get in the way and make very clear messages, feel jumbled and hard to read.
I wanted someone to tell me what to do, to ensure my choice would be the right one.
But, the bottom line of my story is, it doesn’t matter what I choose to do, because I am the one responsible to make my choice – the right choice for me.
Does that make sense?
You see, often times we fear our choice will be the wrong one, that our circumstances are out of our control, that we don’t know what is right for us. We lose trust in ourselves and disconnect from our desires, and our minds speak from fear.
Your brain is not designed to make you happy. Your brain is designed to keep you safe.
That rainbow is to show us all, that our dreams, desires, and goals are all fully supported and are meant for us to have.
Life is magical, unseen beauty and love surrounds us daily, but we get blinded with over stimulation, focusing on lack and what we don’t want, instead of what we do want and what we have, which makes life feel hard.
It is up to us to have our eyes, ears and hearts open to see them and to believe. Believe that what we want is possible and it’s not meant to feel hard or be a struggle.
Instead of tuning in, are you tuning out? Diets, bad patterns, lack of money, excuses, victim mode…these are all enablers to keep us stuck and far from what we want in life and for our bodies.
What I hear often is, “what do you do when you are trying to listen to your inner guide but your head is doing all the talking?
If you are currently in a state of transition, starting a new chapter in your life, leaving a bad habit in the past, a new relationship, journey for weight loss, whatever your new beginning may be, instead of tuning outward…
Tune inward and allow the answers to come with these simple steps:
1. Ask the questions but then be OPEN and allow the answers to come in varying forms.
2. Keep your heart, eyes and ears open to receiving the guidance you seek.
3. Allow without pushing. This is hard for many because you have to release control. By releasing control of the outcome, you allow what you desire or something greater to come with ease as opposed to struggle (hmmm weight loss ring a bell?;)
4. Remind yourself, you create your reality. This means I could have seen that rainbow and thought, “that’s nice”, but I remembered I asked God that morning for a blinding sign…I got it :)but the truth is I knew my answer but my fear was keeping me from saying yes and taking action.
5. Record your intentions, your questions, and your desires and see how many of them are met daily.
What are you fearful of saying yes to? Are you faced with a conflicting next step and unsure of what to do?
Try the steps above and let me know how it goes below in the Comments. I’d love to support you in making magic happen in your life!