You know those mornings…
You wake up in a bad mood and can’t seem to shake it.
Next thing you know, you spill coffee on yourself, are now late for work and to top it all off, you missed your morning workout…AGAIN!
To add to it, you just snapped at your man, which is of course is making you feel even worse.
Maybe it’s not exactly like this, but you wake up in a bad mood, or something from the day before still has you down and out and no matter what you do, you can’t seem to shake it.
We all have these moments, but the trick is not letting a bad moment, turn into a bad day, that then derails the rest of your week.
Which is why I created this weeks Radiance Challenge for you, to help you turn your frown upside down;)
Here are 5 super simple ways to break free from your funk:
1. Turn up the jams! That’s right, put on amazing music and let your mind tune in and break free!
2. Move your body – You heard me! Stretch your body and do some booty shaking. The point is to reconnect to you and what feels good so you get out of your head and into your body!
3. Breathe – Get outside and get some fresh air. This is so simple and powerful yet completely underrated.
4. Meditate – Sit silently and find out what is really getting you down, then release it and let it go.
5. Don’t over analyze. We get caught in a space of dissecting and overthinking. Let it go.
I want to hear from you, how do you “Break Free From Your Funk?”Share your story and tips!
Did you find this helpful? Then share it with your friend. Help turn their frown upside down and shine!
Have a beautiful, radiant-filled day!