You are so going to love this!
Gluten Free Thai Quinoa Recipe:
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
* 1 1/2 cups dry quinoa
* 3 cups water
* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
* 6 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
* 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves gently torn (discard the stems)
* 1/3 cup minced red onion (about 1/2 small red onion)
* 1/2 firm mango, not too ripe, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/8-inch dice
* 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
* 3/4 tsp fine sea salt
* 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp lime juice
Rinse the quinoa thoroughly either in a strainer or in a pot, and drain. (Do not skip this step or a bitter, soap-like natural coating will remain.) Once the quinoa is drained, place it into a medium pot with the water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the water is absorbed, about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the grains turn translucent and the outer layer pops off. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the minced jalapeño, basil, cilantro, red onion, and mango. Drizzle in the oil, salt, and lime juice. Stir to combine.
That’s it. It’s that simple. When you try out this recipe post it to Instagram using #RadianceMK so we can give you a shout out and see what you’re saying about this delicious dish.