Fitness is not a part-time gig. It’s a lifestyle. It’s a choice.
It comes down to your willingness and desire to change what is not working for you with your current body and lifestyle.
If you need energy, move your body.
If you’re stressed out, move your body.
If you’re hormonal, move your body.
If you’re weight loss plagued, move your body.
If you feel moody or are prone to depression, move your body.
If you are PMSing, move your body.
If you are feeling negative, move your body.
If you want to feel inspire and creative, move your body.
If you are feeling anxious, move your body.
Fitness is the key to finding inner strength, inner peace, and deeper connection to yourself.
What is holding you back from staying consistent and committed to your body goals and fitness routine?
If you want to lose weight, firm up, tighten and tone your body and reap the benefits of optimizing your health, fitness is essential.
In order to stay consistent and committed do these 5 essential steps:
- Find fitness you love. Everyone has some form of movement they love, don’t stop until you find yours. It will change your life when you do!
- Meet yourself where you’re at. Meaning, don’t go from not working out to committing to 7 days a week. Set yourself up for success and start off with 2 days a week.
- Schedule your workouts and make them non-negotiable.
- Mix it up and keep yourself excited and your body guessing.
- Track your progress. Get a journal and record your workouts, how you feel and what you did. Be an active participant in your fit life!
What tips do you have that help you to stay committed? Share your tips with me here.
Have a beautiful weekend and take your workouts outdoors for some fresh air and fun in the sun. It’s all about your mindset – view fitness as fun and so it will be!